Please Support Our Sponsors and Advertisers!
JSF Amazon Mall
AtLarge Nutrition Results
John Stone Fitness
Brick City Bicycles

Go Back   John Stone Fitness Forums > Main Fitness Forums > General Health & Fitness, Injuries and Sports

General Health & Fitness, Injuries and Sports Participatory sports, help with injuries and general health & fitness topics that don't fall under weight training, fat loss or nutrition.

Live Blood Analysis
Old Fri, May 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #1
foolsfortune

Sex: Male
Default Live Blood Analysis

Has anyone here had a live blood analysis done or done any research on it's validity?

A friend and I are doing a little fitness research and as part of it I went and had a "Bod Pod" analysis done (cool) and he has suggested live blood analysis.

Thanks
Mike

Old Sat, May 5th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #2
JoeSchmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsfortune View Post
Has anyone here had a live blood analysis done or done any research on it's validity?

A friend and I are doing a little fitness research and as part of it I went and had a "Bod Pod" analysis done (cool) and he has suggested live blood analysis.

Thanks
Mike
Had never heard of "live blood analysis" until this post -- Did a little bit of reading, and it sounds like pseudo-science to be honest. There doesn't appear to be any valid research supporting its claims. I'd save my money if I were you.

Live blood analysis
Old Wed, May 9th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #3
foolsfortune

Default Live blood analysis

I did read some similar articles and there IS a lot of unproven hoop a joop out there which is why I've come to the pros.

The test is $100 which is not big money but it was requested that I have it done for this research project I'm working on with a buddy. He has had many of them done and swears it helped him clean up some things he was doing wrong.

That said, I will be using good old fashioned, tried and tested fitness and nutrition methods (eat clean, lift heavy, get plenty of rest).

Maybe I'll share the results here if there is any value in it.

Thanks
Mike