Please Support Our Sponsors and Advertisers!
JSF Amazon Mall
AtLarge Nutrition Results
John Stone Fitness
Brick City Bicycles

Go Back   John Stone Fitness Forums > Fat Loss, Muscle Building & Body Transformation > Fat Loss/Cutting

Fat Loss/Cutting Get ripped. This forum is for those who have already invested time into learning about fat loss. Beginners should post in the beginner's forum.

Zero appetite? Advice please.
Old Tue, March 20th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #1
LarssonCrew

Sex: Male
Default Zero appetite? Advice please.

Well guys after 2 months of cutting on and off, I've finally realised I've lost the desire to eat.

Before I'd easily consume 6 meals a day, and still be hungry and crave bread and sugar and cheese, but now, nothing.

My stomach has shrunk no doubt, both in physical size and in eating.

Today I will eat:

eggs
chicken broccoli sweet potato
chicken and broccoli

And I won't be able to eat anymore.

Any advice? Is it worth hammering down some peanut butter or 500 calories of nuts just to get to a 1600-1700 calorie range?

Is it better to just eat those 1200 calories or consume some fast calories like PB or honey or something? Or better to leave the sweet stuff out of it?

I could probably force something unhealthy, but if I think about the thought of eating anymore chicken or more fruit[couple apples couple bananas] or oatmeal, I just cannot fathom how I'd eat it.

Any ideas?

Old Tue, March 20th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2
user786

Stats: 5ft 8

with regards to your weight What are your Goals ? are you looking to lose further or recomp or gain weight.

2012 Goals journal
http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/s...ad.php?t=52496

Old Tue, March 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #3
wwwolf

If nothing seems wrong, I'd just eat how you're eating now. Your body will let you know if you need more food. If you are working out hard and really eating only 1200 cals, you will most likely start getting really hungry within a week. If not, maybe you have similar genes to Herschel Walker. Although others will probably tell you to stuff yourself, it's good to experiment a bit to see how your body reacts to different diets and calorie counts.

The exception I'd make is if you are planning something like a long distance bike ride. Low calories don't work in this situation. You'll bonk, which is worse than it sounds. Being weak and disoriented miles from home on a trail or the side of the road somewhere is dangerous.