Since my last post I made some changes to my programme and thought I'd share it with you and get feedback.
29 years old, 178cm height. Current weight 107kg.
- Monday - Bicep, Chest, 20-30mins LIIT cardio.
- Tuesday - Abs, 30-40mins HIIT cardio.
- Wednesday - Triceps, Deltoids, 20-30mins LIIT cardio.
- Thursday - Abs, 30-40mins HIIT cardio.
- Friday - Legs, Back, 20-30mins LIIT cardio.
I do about 2-3 different exercises for each muscle group and I do pyramid fashion sets where I start with 12 reps, then 10,8, 6 and 6 or lift to failure.
On the days I do strength training I do shorter and less intense cardio. Other days I do longer and more intense cardio.
- Before Workout 7:00 - Nutri bar 130kcal.
- After Workout 9:15 - Bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk.
- Pre lunch 11:00 - Fruits. E.g 2 apples and a banana.
- Lunch 13:00 - Chicken breast sandwich in small wholegrain buns. Or wholesome pasta with chicken breast or tuna.
- After Lunch 15:00 - Split from lunch. E.g Another small chickenbreast sandwich or other half of the pasta.
- Dinner 18:00/19:00 - Tuna salad / Egg fried rice / Lean steak or similar.
I stopped filling the between meals with muesli bars and started splitting my lunch. As I don't intake any protein powder or shakes I try to eat more protein at home by eating more egg e.g omelet in the weekends or homemade egg fried rice with vegetables, etc.
Although I probably shouldn't trust the scale, I weigh myself once a week and so far I seem to have lost 1 kilo per week. Any feedback or advice is appreciated. Thanks.