Terms of Service and Rules
Welcome! Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following rules and guidelines for these forums.
1) Personal attacks, "flaming", or rudeness towards another member is not allowed, and will not be tolerated. Failure to follow this rule may result in your immediate and permanent removal from the forums.
2) Please refrain from making any racist, homophobic, sexist, jingoistic or xenophobic comments.These forums are meant to be enjoyed by everyone. If this policy is a problem for you, then this is not the forum for you. Failure to follow this rule may result in your immediate and permanent removal from the forums.
3) No political discussions or discussions about religion are allowed on these forums. Such threads seem to generate a lot of bad blood. We don't need that here. Threads that violate this rule may be closed without warning. Posts that violate this rule will be deleted without warning. Repeat offenders will be banned.
4) Please refrain from making sexually suggestive or derogatory responses to the photos or information that other members post. The reason for this policy is so that anyone -- women in particular -- can feel 100% comfortable posting their pictures and keeping journals without worrying about being gawked at. This is a health and fitness site, not a singles forum. Likewise, realize that while you may not find a particular look or body appealing, it is very likely that other members do, so be respectful in responding to "goal photos" of models, actors, and other aesthetically accomplished individuals. By disparaging another member's ideal, you are disparaging what that member hopes to accomplish. This will not be tolerated. Threads that violate this rule may be closed without warning. Posts that violate this rule will be deleted without warning. Repeat offenders will be banned.
5) If someone posts something that you feel is inappropriate or in any way violates the rules of this forum, do not respond to the post. Instead, report the post to a moderator by clicking the "Report" link under the post.
6) Spamming and advertising are not permitted. Links, text and/or images referring to commercial web sites or companies with which you are in any way affiliated are not permitted in posts, profiles or signatures. Links to 100% non-commercial sites are allowed in signatures. If your site has any kind of ad (Google ads, banner ads, etc.) it is considered commercial and may not be linked to. Even if your site is non-commercial, you may not start a thread or post specifically to promote it. If you spam your post/signature/profile will be deleted and your account may be terminated. If you are interested in advertising on this site, then please contact us.
7) Please do not post the same or similar questions in more than one forum ("cross-posting"). Multiple posts will be deleted without warning. Repeat offenders will be suspended or banned.
8) Multiple accounts are not permitted. If you have a problem with your existing account, then contact us. Anyone found to have more than one account will have all accounts suspended.
9) Debate is encouraged! If you disagree with something you've read, then please post your opinion, keeping the above rules in mind, of course.
10) The moderators' decisions and disciplinary posts are not subject to public debate. If you have a question or an issue with something I or another moderator has done, then take it up with us via PM.
11) This forum is for people over the age of 13. As such, there are no rules that specifically prohibit cursing, however the use of such language should be carefully considered . Posts that contain gratuitous or overly-offensive cursing may be deleted or edited at our discretion. Repeat offenders will be suspended or banned. Please do not use foul language in thread titles under any circumstances. This includes obfuscated curse words.
12) What you write is a reflection of your level of respect for this forum and its members. Take the time to construct well-written, clear and sincere posts and more people will take the time to help you.
13) No discussions advocating or inquiring about the use of illegal substances are allowed on this forum. This is a health and fitness forum. If you want to discuss steroids, marijuana, cocaine, etc., then do it somewhere else; however, those of you who are seeking support and/or advice to help rid your lives of illegal drugs/substance abuse are more than welcome to do so on this forum.
Our lawyers made us put the rest of this stuff in.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.