Sponsored Links

View Full Version : Vitamaster 2400 Exercise Bike

imsuxok?
Sat, February 7th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know anything about this bike? The full name of the bike is the "MBP 2400 Vitamaster by DP Fitness". I've been searching the web for pictures, reviews, etc., etc., but I can't find anything. I can't even find the website for DP fitness.

The reason I'm asking is because I have an opportunity to purchase one of these bikes for around $200. I am told that this model retailed for approximately $900 a couple of years ago. I really have no way of confirming this, unfortunately. If anyone can shed any light on my situation, I would be greatly appreciative :)

Collegefour
Sat, February 7th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know anything about this bike? The full name of the bike is the "MBP 2400 Vitamaster by DP Fitness". I've been searching the web for pictures, reviews, etc., etc., but I can't find anything. I can't even find the website for DP fitness.

The reason I'm asking is because I have an opportunity to purchase one of these bikes for around $200. I am told that this model retailed for approximately $900 a couple of years ago. I really have no way of confirming this, unfortunately. If anyone can shed any light on my situation, I would be greatly appreciative :)

Well, I have a DP Air Gometer Express, and I finally found out that it was from Sears. If you can locate a model/serial number on the bike, go to Sears' web site and see if you can get any info on it there.

imsuxok?
Sun, February 8th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Well, I have a DP Air Gometer Express, and I finally found out that it was from Sears. If you can locate a model/serial number on the bike, go to Sears' web site and see if you can get any info on it there. Thanks, Collegefour. That should help me to track down some info on the bike. Sears' website isn't proving much help, but I'm sure google will turn something up.

Collegefour
Sun, February 8th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks, Collegefour. That should help me to track down some info on the bike. Sears' website isn't proving much help, but I'm sure google will turn something up.

You're welcome. Good luck.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links