View Full Version : New pics!

Trinity
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 10:35 PM
New body! New bikini! :D

karatetricker
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM
Wow, VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! :claphigh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems as though you've always been in pretty good shape? You have a mean 6-pack!

And looking again, damnnn... you're back is more developed than most guys (not in a bad, bodybuilder way!).

karatetricker
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 10:51 PM
Oh wow, I forgot you posted those pics back when. You should have put the before pics in this thread!

Makes it even MORE impressive!! jeeezz.... I wish I had that kind of success!

marcus
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:00 PM
I'm almost speechless :eek: , if you go down to the beach looking like that, you will turn heads :nod:

Have you reached your goal? IMO I wouldnt want to lose anymore, you look like you are at the perfect weight.

Youve set a really good example, keep it up :tucool:

Marcus :cool:

Trinity
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:03 PM
Wow, thanks! It feels really good to be back in shape. Actually, I think I look better than I did in high school. Back then I was slim but I lacked muscle definition. Yay, weight-lifting! So it's not just a guy-thing after all :nod:

karatetricker
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:06 PM
Would you mind posting your diet/workout for the past 2-3 months? Or link me to a thread if you already did? Curious to see what you did exactly.

Trinity
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:09 PM
I'm almost speechless :eek: , if you go down to the beach looking like that, you will turn heads :nod:

Have you reached your goal? IMO I wouldnt want to lose anymore, you look like you are at the perfect weight.

Youve set a really good example, keep it up :tucool:

Marcus :cool:

I guess I have reached my goal, huh? I thought I would weigh less at a size 2. Right now I weigh 122 lbs and I was about 118 in high school. But who cares what the scale says if you can proudly wear a polka-dot bikini in public, right?

Trinity
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:10 PM
Would you mind posting your diet/workout for the past 2-3 months? Or link me to a thread if you already did? Curious to see what you did exactly.

I have it all in Excel, but I'm on a different computer right now. I will make them available on Sunday evening.

woeisemma
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:14 PM
You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! :)

edward
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:15 PM
New body, new bikini .. :tu: :claplow:
Do you have any pics of "old body"?

Trinity
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:16 PM
This is me "before" on Jan. 30 :o I was about 130 lbs.

HateTheSun
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:18 PM
I just got off a 16 hour shift so I ate crappy, missed my workout and can't want to get to bed. Thanks to your pics, I have my second wind. Your just the carrot I needed.

Great bod :tu: :drool:
Fo shizzle Trizzle :claphigh:

Brice
Sat, May 1st, 2004, 11:53 PM
Trinity = HOTTIE BISCOTTI

:D

LarryNC
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 01:25 AM
:spaz: :drool: :jumping: wow! good job!

Chim-Chim
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 02:31 AM
You look SO AmAzInG!!! You know I was really proud of my back, but my goodness girl I look at yours and think you could crack a walnut in between your shoulder blades! LOL! Really great body and really great job.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Gregg S
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 03:09 AM
WOW...JUST...WOW. You have really done it! IMHO, THAT is the body that every woman should strive for.

:tucool: Your hard work has really paid off, great job!!!

guava
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
IMHO, THAT is the body that every woman should strive for.

:nod: Agreed. You look perfect Trinity. :whistle:

Gregg S
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
I just checked out this thread again and I stand by what I said earlier. You should be VERY proud of yourself! Great work Trinity. Oh and for what it's worth, you look WAY better than Gwen Stefani.

Einar
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 05:08 AM
Amazing change. You look hot girl! :D

SoundnAtmosphere
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 05:48 AM
Wow. Great Transformation. I bet you feel a lot more confident now. Excellent work.

Revlis
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 05:55 AM
Good stuff Trinity! That last pic really shows how small your waist has become.

Knubb
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 06:27 AM
CPR!!! Someone PLEASE give me CPR!!!

Jimbo
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 09:40 AM
I'm so glad you posted your before pics in the same thread! Even from a male perspective, it's very inspiring. :claphigh:

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 09:58 AM
You look SO AmAzInG!!! You know I was really proud of my back, but my goodness girl I look at yours and think you could crack a walnut in between your shoulder blades! LOL! Really great body and really great job.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

You're so funny :lol: ! I didn't have any idea my back looked like that until I took that picture, so it was a nice surprise. I can really bust out the pull-ups these days.

niko
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
You look great Trinity, excellent job !

-niko

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:02 AM
I'm so glad you posted your before pics in the same thread! Even from a male perspective, it's very inspiring. :claphigh:

Well, I find it very inspiring to watch all the men transform themselves around here. I lost a WHOPPING 8 lbs, and most people on these forums have something like 20+ lbs to lose. I figure if they can do it, I can do it! It was still a lot of work, though. Obviously I pushed myself during weight training and at the same time had to put up with extremely slow weight loss. Now I realize it was so slow because I was inching towards a pretty low body fat percentage.

SCHTEEVIE
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:04 AM
I guess I have reached my goal, huh? I thought I would weigh less at a size 2. Right now I weigh 122 lbs and I was about 118 in high school. But who cares what the scale says if you can proudly wear a polka-dot bikini in public, right?

great job Trin!
the scale can be deceiving - remember - it is all about body fat %.
It looks like you cut down your BF% a fair bit and also put on a good amount of muscle, and that is much more dense then fat.

good job! :tu:

SCHTEEVIE
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM
Well, I find it very inspiring to watch all the men transform themselves around here. I lost a WHOPPING 8 lbs, and most people on these forums have something like 20+ lbs to lose. I figure if they can do it, I can do it! It was still a lot of work, though. Obviously I pushed myself during weight training and at the same time had to put up with extremely slow weight loss. Now I realize it was so slow because I was inching towards a pretty low body fat percentage.

I am in the same boat - I bulked for six months, and went from 150 lbs at about 17% BF to about 162 lbs at 18% BF - then I started cutting about 6 weeks ago...
it has been a slow proces of shaving off about 10 lbs of fat.
it is really weird to be at almost the same weight I started out at back in Sept 2003... but I clearly have a different body now.
I think my BF is about 12% now.
I am struggling to get the last few % off though.

I am going to start bulking again in June.
My long term goal is 175 lbs @ >10% BF
- I have a long way to go :p

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
I am in the same boat - I bulked for six months, and went from 150 lbs at about 17% BF to about 162 lbs at 18% BF - then I started cutting about 6 weeks ago...
it has been a slow proces of shaving off about 10 lbs of fat.
it is really weird to be at almost the same weight I started out at back in Sept 2003... but I clearly have a different body now.
I think my BF is about 12% now.
I am struggling to get the last few % off though.

I am going to start bulking again in June.
My long term goal is 175 lbs @ >10% BF
- I have a long way to go :p

And I know you'll reach that goal :) . What's helped me is to think "big picture." If I let daily weigh-ins get to my head, I would have quit around the first week of March. You've got to be more stubborn than a donkey and just tell yourself, Damnit I will stop at nothing. I get the impression that a lot of people expect to transform themselves in a matter of weeks. That sets a person up for frustration. You've gotta give yourself way more time than you think it will take--like a year. Anyway, you have the rest of your life to enjoy and maintain your new hot bod.

U2rocks
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
wow ur abs are just awesome!

Jimbo
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
What's helped me is to think "big picture." If I let daily weigh-ins get to my head, I would have quit around the first week of March. You've got to be more stubborn than a donkey and just tell yourself, Damnit I will stop at nothing. I get the impression that a lot of people expect to transform themselves in a matter of weeks. That sets a person up for frustration. You've gotta give yourself way more time than you think it will take--like a year. Anyway, you have the rest of your life to enjoy and maintain your new hot bod.
Here's what makes these forums great! Sure, there are amazing transformations, but here people communicate the real world struggle to get there. Infomercials on the latest wiz-bang device focus on the results, but gloss over the work and dedication it takes to get there.

akm3
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
Babe.

-Allen
(P.S. And thanks for the motivation to shut off this computer and go to the gym!)

gravityhomer
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Great shape!
Great muscle!
You look awesome!

In your before pic the extra fat gave your body the appearence that you were much younger than 21, but now you have the perfect womanly shape. Great job, wish my back looked like that.

I agree that you look better than Gwen. I also agree with a poster in woeisemma's thread, with the women here, my fiance's not gonna let me come around anymore :p

chicanerous
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 07:33 PM
You look gorgeous and cute bikini!

Fudgam
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
Your back........is simply amazing. You look awesome. GFJ :tucool:

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
I am trying to post my Excel files with all my training and food logs. How do I do this?

karatetricker
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 09:08 PM
I think just go to Manage Attachments and upload them?

Destiny
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
Your back........is simply amazing. You look awesome. GFJ :tucool:

I cannot agree more! Your back is georgous! Your abs are IDEAL. Can you give me some detail on exactly what exercises you are doing for your back (how many reps, how much weight, etc)?

This is the most motivating post ever. I can't believe how good you look! :claplow: :claphigh: :bow:

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:23 PM
I think just go to Manage Attachments and upload them?

It won't accept the Excel file extension.

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:28 PM
I cannot agree more! Your back is georgous! Your abs are IDEAL. Can you give me some detail on exactly what exercises you are doing for your back (how many reps, how much weight, etc)?

This is the most motivating post ever. I can't believe how good you look! :claplow: :claphigh: :bow:

Hey, thanks! It really means a lot to me.

I am trying to upload my food and training logs right now so people who are interested can see. If I can't, then I will type up a representative week.

I'm glad I can inspire other people. Yeah, I like the positive feedback, but what I enjoy even more is showing people what you can do if you set your mind on accomplishing a goal.

Trinity
Sun, May 2nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
Here is my training log (March and April), March's food log, and my weight log. (I had to make them Zip files before I could upload them.) I hope you find these helpful.

I weighed and tracked everything I ate since mid-February, which finally helped me get a grip on my eating. I have always been active--soccer, crew, even running marathons. What I do differently now is eat less, but more wholesome, food. I also lift weights seriously.

BusyChild
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 08:35 AM
Well it looks pretty good but that suit is way to large for you. What is that an XL, try a much smaller suit or better yet, I'll pick one out and mail it to you. Don't worry about postage its not going to cost more than a single stamp :D

danboback
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 09:44 AM
very impressive, now if I could just get my girlfriend to look like that the world would be a better place!! :drool: :lol: :o
keep it up
Dan

CrysmBug
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Damn girl! I am going to print your pic out and put it on my wall of inspiration!!! Great Job!!!

-C.T.

Trinity
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Damn girl! I am going to print your pic out and put it on my wall of inspiration!!! Great Job!!!

-C.T.

Cool! Make sure to put the fatty pictures right next to it. Losing just 8 lbs can hugely improve one's appearance.

Trinity
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
I almost don't know what to do with myself. For months I've been eating and training a certain way, I don't know what to do now that I don't need to lose any more weight. Does anyone have any suggestions for transitioning into maintenance? Should I set new goals, and if so, what should they be?

niko
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
Transition into maintenance, and take up another hobby of something you've always wanted to learn, and enjoy life :)

-niko

John Stone
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
Trinity you look amazing - what a difference. Your whole body looks great but your abs and butt are exceptional.

The women on this forum are doing so well that I'm going to get in trouble with Lisa if I'm not careful with my posts. ;)

Great job. :)

As for new goals, go to the beach and drop a few jaws.

Trinity
Mon, May 3rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Trinity you look amazing - what a difference. Your whole body looks great but your abs and butt are exceptional.

The women on this forum are doing so well that I'm going to get in trouble with Lisa if I'm not careful with my posts. ;)

Great job. :)

As for new goals, go to the beach and drop a few jaws.

John, good to have you back! I hope you are feeling better, and thank you for the compliments. My boyfriend gives me a hard time about these forums sometimes too. He wonders why it isn't good enough that HE thinks I'm gorgeous ;). Well, I tell him I need objective opinions. Also, looking at everyone else's pictures all these months has kept me motivated, so I need to give back!

Brian
Tue, May 4th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Wow! What amazing progress. Oh, and of course, you are now the proud owner of a very hot body! ;)

Craig
Tue, May 4th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Perfection. Congrats Trinity.

LCJ
Tue, May 4th, 2004, 07:14 AM
I am not really sure, I think we need more pictures ;)

PecMan
Wed, May 5th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Oooo... more pictures of the hotties on this board! :tucool:

Thanks for the pictures Trinity. Very nice! :drool:

FionaMaeve
Thu, May 6th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I don't know how I managed to miss this thread until today.

You look fabulous! :D Way to go! :claplow:

Duckman
Thu, May 6th, 2004, 02:33 PM
One word: Perfection

:tu:

WickedFaerie
Thu, May 6th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Wow, you should be really proud of yourself! You look great!!!

I downloaded your logs and I have a few questions for you...

The days you were doing cardio and lifting what times of day were you doing each? Or were you doing them together?? Did you eat before lifting?

Your food logs are awesome, did you type in all those foods in the "menu" section or did you copy/paste them from somewhere? (book website etc) Do you know a good website for food breakdowns? I have been using USDA website, but it is pretty annoying.

What did you use to measure your body fat? Scale, tape measure, calipters?

Sorry for all these questions. :o

Trinity
Thu, May 6th, 2004, 10:53 PM
The days you were doing cardio and lifting what times of day were you doing each? Or were you doing them together?? Did you eat before lifting?

Your food logs are awesome, did you type in all those foods in the "menu" section or did you copy/paste them from somewhere? (book website etc) Do you know a good website for food breakdowns? I have been using USDA website, but it is pretty annoying.

What did you use to measure your body fat? Scale, tape measure, calipters?

Thanks a lot! Sure, I'm happy to answer your questions.

I always do my workouts in the morning because otherwise things may come up during the day that would get in the way of me doing it. So I usually wake at 8am, get dressed and out the door within 15 minutes, bike for 5 min to the gym, do my cardio, do the weights, bike home and eat breakfast immediately. I don't eat anything before for several reasons:

1. If I eat, then I will need time to digest and that takes too long. I have classes I need to get to, things to do, etc. I want to get my workout over with so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day.

2. Eating makes me feel sluggish UNLESS it's one of the rare mornings when for some reason I wake up ravenous. Then I eat one packet of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Nutrition for Women because it sits light on my stomach but gives me a lot of energy.

3. If I eat before I work out, then I end up having two breakfasts, which means I have to eat less the rest of the day. Given evenings are my weakest times for will-power, I have to allot at least 300 calories for after dinner. I don't want to waste 300 calories in the morning if I'm not even hungry.

I typed in most of the items in the food logs using the nutritional information on www.nutritiondata.com. I highly recommend that website for getting stats on everything from fast food items to fruits and vegetables. Our cafeteria menu is also online with all the nutrition information, so I copied that down too. The spreadsheet itself I adapted from Daveo's.

I use a Tanita body fat scale to get my body fat percentage. It is not accurate, but it can show trends. I think it is most accurate in the evenings, especially after I have showered. I can't be sure, but I think I'm about 12% body fat. Maybe this summer I will have a professional measure my body fat for me.

I had a blast in the weight room today. As I pumped out a dozen pull-ups, I felt exhilirated with this newfound strength. My new goals are to continue to increase my upper body strength while becoming more flexible, so I've increased my calories slightly, am trying new exercises, and stretching after cardio.

guava
Fri, May 7th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I had a blast in the weight room today. As I pumped out a dozen pull-ups, I felt exhilirated with this newfound strength. My new goals are to continue to increase my upper body strength while becoming more flexible, so I've increased my calories slightly, am trying new exercises, and stretching after cardio.

A dozen pull-ups! Woo hoo! A lot of people I've seen post say they can only do three. What muscles you have!

Duckman
Fri, May 7th, 2004, 04:22 AM
A dozen pull-ups! Woo hoo! A lot of people I've seen post say they can only do three. What muscles you have!

pull-ups and push-ups are based a lot on techniques, but sure, strength means a lot too. 7 years ago I was able to do 20-something pullups - now I can only do 8, even though I have the technique :p

but I gotta say, trinity, you look absolutely amazing :claplow:

Trinity
Fri, May 7th, 2004, 08:26 AM
pull-ups and push-ups are based a lot on techniques, but sure, strength means a lot too. 7 years ago I was able to do 20-something pullups - now I can only do 8, even though I have the technique :p

but I gotta say, trinity, you look absolutely amazing :claplow:

Thanks to all of you guys! I have to celebrate things like doing a dozen pull-ups because my weight (as you may have seen on the fat loss forum) is wack-o: one day I'm 122, the next it seems like I've erased a month's worth of work. Of course that's not true, but it can get to your head. So now I try to focus on something else besides the scale: the number of pull-ups I can do, how fast I can run, the way my clothes fit, etc.

Craig
Fri, May 7th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Thanks to all of you guys! I have to celebrate things like doing a dozen pull-ups because my weight (as you may have seen on the fat loss forum) is wack-o: one day I'm 122, the next it seems like I've erased a month's worth of work. Of course that's not true, but it can get to your head. So now I try to focus on something else besides the scale: the number of pull-ups I can do, how fast I can run, the way my clothes fit, etc.
The way your clothes fit is probably one of the best indications as this will give you more self confidence than anything.

BTW Trinity, you look absolutely stunning on your photos and have every right to feel great about yourself. Well done :tu:

WickedFaerie
Fri, May 7th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Wonderful stuff!!

Thanks a bunch Trinity! You obviously are having amazing results and I was wondering about all of that because so many on these forums say not to lift on an empty stomach and not to add cardio and weight training together. Looks like it is working for you though, so I feel better about doing that myself. I was really disappointed that I might have to drop my cardio Mon, Wed, and Fri, because those are my lifting days. I guess it all depends on how you feel and how it works. Thanks so much! You are an inspiration to me. :D

kirby
Tue, May 11th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Here is my training log (March and April), March's food log, and my weight log. (I had to make them Zip files before I could upload them.) I hope you find these helpful.

I weighed and tracked everything I ate since mid-February, which finally helped me get a grip on my eating. I have always been active--soccer, crew, even running marathons. What I do differently now is eat less, but more wholesome, food. I also lift weights seriously.

Thanks for posting these! I saved them to my computer to help me modify my plan.

You look awesome!

:claphigh:
Kirby

Conscious
Fri, June 11th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Wow. So sexy! You have beautiful hips.

jk0
Fri, June 11th, 2004, 02:48 PM
you are looking VERY good, keep up the good work :)