Sponsored Links

View Full Version : Leg picture added after complaints. :)

Ludvig78
Thu, April 8th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Results after 8 months for new readers. :p

Is everybody else happy now?? ;)

Revlis
Thu, April 8th, 2004, 12:15 PM
You've done very well for 8 months!

Remember, squats are your best friend :D

fatboylvr2000
Thu, April 8th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Nice mass gain.

corbint
Thu, April 8th, 2004, 02:45 PM
good teardrop forming on your lower quads, and overall, you have added good leg mass. great job!

BamaDave
Thu, April 8th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Good job!

Nico
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 01:11 AM
I think you may have progressed beyond this forum-your pictures make us all look pretty out of shape. :mad: You have made great progress during that period-do you plan to add any more mass to your frame?

Destiny
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 01:49 AM
All I can say is :drool:

JennyLynn
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 12:21 PM
All I can say is :drool:

I'll second that. :drool:

woeisemma
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 02:46 PM
me three :drool: Great Job Ludvig :claphigh: I'll second that. :drool:

Jono
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 03:26 PM
aw shucks, i might as well join to

:drool:

nice wheels bro, once you start squatin 4-5 plates.. they should be reallllll nice :)

Ludvig78
Fri, April 9th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I am still not where I wanna be but give me another two months and I think I will get there. Easter now. Shitloads of candy eating. :tu:

Ludvig78
Sat, April 10th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Just adding a picture taken this morning. One look alot more lean in the mornings. I even had a "cheat" breakfast before but still. :)

corbint
Sat, April 10th, 2004, 09:33 AM
awesome progress bro, your shoulders and traps look great, and your legs are really cut up! how about a front double-bi and either a rear lat spread, or a rear double-bi? again, great progress, im adding your pic to my "i hope to look like this" file!

Steele
Sat, April 10th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Yeah, if that were me, I'd certainly be embarassed to post those pics. NOT! Awesome job on the wheels, you're progress is awesome. I have to go to the gym now :db:

John Stone
Sun, April 11th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Lookin' tight, Ludvig! :tu:

Nico
Sun, April 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
What sports are you involved with?- besides bodybuilding obviously

Ludvig78
Sun, April 11th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I would not call my workouts bodybuilding. I just like to workout hard and see what resluts I can get. Bodybuliding is too serious for me. I only do the gym 3 times a week. Monday wedensday and friday. I don't do any other sports besides weights and running every now and then. My I ask why your asking that question?

What sports are you involved with?- besides bodybuilding obviously

d_samuylin
Sun, April 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Awesome progress!!!

seeDerekNow
Mon, April 12th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Sorry if you've already answered this question, but what does your leg routine look like?

Nico
Mon, April 12th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I would not call my workouts bodybuilding. I just like to workout hard and see what resluts I can get. Bodybuliding is too serious for me. I only do the gym 3 times a week. Monday wedensday and friday. I don't do any other sports besides weights and running every now and then. My I ask why your asking that question?
The reason I asked is that it looks like you could compete well at actual sports rather than just having a nice physique.

To me, life revolves around competition, which I find in sports but not bodybuilding, or just working out, as I would agree is what you are doing, and myself as well.

The philosophical question I pose to anyone who builds a great physique is-What do you do next? You've already stated that you are not a serious bodybuilder, but you also said that the only athletic activity you do is work out. Will it be enough to just maintain, since at some point you will stop making gains?

:confused:

Ludvig78
Mon, April 12th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I used to play basketball and tennis on a competitive level. People called me a talent but I got injured and feed up with things. Two years ago i started to play basketball again at a lower level. Pratice once a week and lower league games on the weekends. That was enough for me. I started to miss the gym last summer and thought I would give it a try again after two years off no working at all. I have always been very active but the gym works best for me now. It's all up to me. I don't have to wait for temamates and I do all the work myself. I am pretty much on a medium level with things. I work full time and the gym gives me the relax I am looking for. Ok I have had good results but I think alot of it has to do with gens. Both my dad and mom where elite athletes and I might have alot for free. :)

No seriously. This is enough for me. I like to stick to a diet and be in shape. I am not looking for bodybuliding gains. If you want that you probably have to go illegal and also live and sleep like a bodybuilder. I like to have it on a average level and still live my normal life. :)

I know that this summer I will be in very good shape. I have planed and executed things well. Have had problems with patiens before but this year I overcame it. Now I actually feel more motivated then when I started 8 months ago. :)

Does this answer your question?

The reason I asked is that it looks like you could compete well at actual sports rather than just having a nice physique.

To me, life revolves around competition, which I find in sports but not bodybuilding, or just working out, as I would agree is what you are doing, and myself as well.

The philosophical question I pose to anyone who builds a great physique is-What do you do next? You've already stated that you are not a serious bodybuilder, but you also said that the only athletic activity you do is work out. Will it be enough to just maintain, since at some point you will stop making gains?

:confused:

Ludvig78
Mon, April 12th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I don't do my legs so serious. I do squats, legcurls for both sides and usually standing or sitting calf press. That is it. Ok I do stiff leged dead lifts aswell every now and then. I think that my low bodyfat levels are helping my legs alot. You see the definition on them alot better now then before. :)

Sorry if you've already answered this question, but what does your leg routine look like?

Steele
Mon, April 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
you're calves and ankles look so much bigger for your "little" calf routine. it's definately good progress going on.

Ludvig78
Tue, April 13th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Think it still has to do with the low body %. Muscles look bigger then they really are when you are more defined. I don't have good legs. Actually pretty skinny but the definition helps me. :)

you're calves and ankles look so much bigger for your "little" calf routine. it's definately good progress going on.

Teg4e
Tue, April 13th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Think it still has to do with the low body %. Muscles look bigger then they really are when you are more defined. I don't have good legs. Actually pretty skinny but the definition helps me. :)

Haha, so modest.... it's obvious from the pictures that you added mass to both your quads and calves. Did you take measurements before/after?

Ludvig78
Wed, April 14th, 2004, 03:08 AM
No haven't done that. Not a big fan of meassurements. More into the looks of balance. Try to work on my weaknesses and not so much on my strengths. :)

Haha, so modest.... it's obvious from the pictures that you added mass to both your quads and calves. Did you take measurements before/after?

Einar
Wed, April 14th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Grymmt bra jobbat Ludvig! :tu:
Du är en inspirationskälla :bow:

Ludvig78
Wed, April 14th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Tack Einar men nu ska vi inte ta i för kung å fosterland. :p Jag är inte alls i närheten av att vara tränad. Ok kanske lite, men det finns mycket att förbättra. Räknar med att man kanske är i såndär superform först nästa sommar. Tror inte på 3 månadersdeffar som man ser komma in på gymmen nu å panikträna. Man måste planera ett år i taget tycker jag. Tyvärr så är muskeltillväxt så. Går inte att bygga på sig under sista månaderna innan sommmaren, been there done that. Kommer nog deffa ner lite till till sommaren. Bra solbränna på det å man slipper förhoppningsvis vassen. Hur går det själv?

Grymmt bra jobbat Ludvig! :tu:
Du är en inspirationskälla :bow:

Einar
Wed, April 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Tack Einar men nu ska vi inte ta i för kung å fosterland. :p Jag är inte alls i närheten av att vara tränad. Ok kanske lite, men det finns mycket att förbättra. Räknar med att man kanske är i såndär superform först nästa sommar. Tror inte på 3 månadersdeffar som man ser komma in på gymmen nu å panikträna. Man måste planera ett år i taget tycker jag. Tyvärr så är muskeltillväxt så. Går inte att bygga på sig under sista månaderna innan sommmaren, been there done that. Kommer nog deffa ner lite till till sommaren. Bra solbränna på det å man slipper förhoppningsvis vassen. Hur går det själv?

Jag började min styrketräning i slutet av Januari så jag är i min så kallade cuttingfas nu. Jag började äta sundare förra sommaren och har sedan dess gått ner 14 kilo. På senare tid har jag tänkt ännu mer på vad jag stoppar i mig så jag har väl tappat mest fettvikt sedan jag började min träning i Januari.
Lite muskelförluster får man kanske räkna med när man går ner i vikt men jag tror inte det är så farligt eftersom jag precis börjat med styrketräningen och har bara sett ökningar hittentills.

Ludvig78
Thu, April 15th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Det låter bra. Med andra ord kan vi räkna med att se en bra fysik på dig till nästa sommar. :)

Jag började min styrketräning i slutet av Januari så jag är i min så kallade cuttingfas nu. Jag började äta sundare förra sommaren och har sedan dess gått ner 14 kilo. På senare tid har jag tänkt ännu mer på vad jag stoppar i mig så jag har väl tappat mest fettvikt sedan jag började min träning i Januari.
Lite muskelförluster får man kanske räkna med när man går ner i vikt men jag tror inte det är så farligt eftersom jag precis börjat med styrketräningen och har bara sett ökningar hittentills.

woodenkey
Thu, April 15th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Man, my heritage is Swedish but I don't know much. :( I've always wanted to learn more than the simple words my family taught me! Maybe I should try picking it up. :confused:

Einar
Thu, April 15th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Man, my heritage is Swedish but I don't know much. :( I've always wanted to learn more than the simple words my family taught me! Maybe I should try picking it up. :confused:

I'm sorry for the Swedish. I know this is an international board so I will try and stick to English from now on. I hope you didn't frown upon it.

I was just congratulating Ludvig for his great progress :)

woodenkey
Fri, April 16th, 2004, 03:22 AM
I'm sorry for the Swedish. I know this is an international board so I will try and stick to English from now on. I hope you didn't frown upon it.

I was just congratulating Ludvig for his great progress :)

LOL, no I wasn't upset at all! I was JEALOUS. I only know a few words but it makes me want to pick it up and restart the language in the family. Keep on talking, by all means.....ja!

Einar
Fri, April 16th, 2004, 06:33 PM
LOL, no I wasn't upset at all! I was JEALOUS. I only know a few words but it makes me want to pick it up and restart the language in the family. Keep on talking, by all means.....ja!

Okey, I misunderstood you. Do you have any swedish relatives?
It's nice to learn different languages. I'm going to study some more English at the University next semester and the semester after that I'm going to pick up my French. See if I still got it :P

woodenkey
Sat, April 17th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Yea my grandparents came from Sweden but passed away when I was very young. My mom, aunt, and uncle didn't pick up the language from them even though they wanted to teach it. They know more than me, and I know next generation will know even less. So wanted to see if I could pick it up someday! And from what I read, your English is excellent.

Einar
Sat, April 17th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Yea my grandparents came from Sweden but passed away when I was very young. My mom, aunt, and uncle didn't pick up the language from them even though they wanted to teach it. They know more than me, and I know next generation will know even less. So wanted to see if I could pick it up someday! And from what I read, your English is excellent.

I have a friend that's married with a danish girl. They have a one year old son together and they speak both Danish and Swedish in their home so hopefully he will be bilingual.
I think that it's great to have the opportunity to learn two languages when you have parents from different countrys. Too bad your parents didn't pick it up.
Good luck with the Swedish if you choose to study it.

And thanks for the compliment.

Einar
Sat, April 17th, 2004, 08:25 AM
heh. sorry for hijacking your thread Ludvig. :rolleyes:

Ludvig78
Tue, April 20th, 2004, 06:36 AM
I think I will survive it.

TFXP-Zeke01
Tue, April 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I think I will survive it.

lol, good sport!:) Nice progress on the legs. And, yeah, I'd love to be bi-lingual also, but I'm just to damn lazy to learn.:(

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links