Sponsored Links

View Full Version : Beard is gone! And some progress as well..or no?

Duckman
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 12:22 PM
ok. First pic is from February 17th - the two others from today March 8th.

What do you think? Beard or shaved? Progress on ripping or not?

andi
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Either you've made a lot of progress since your last pic and your face has slimmed, or shaving the goatee has made your face look slimmer. Either way, you look great without it and younger too! Oh, and yeah, your upper body is showing some nice muscle!! :D

Jimbo
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 12:52 PM
I could go either way on the goatee, but I wish my shoulders/biceps looked like yours!

houtexan26
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Dude, you look a lot younger without the glasses and goatee. Your bi's and shoulders look good, and those traps are looking pretty darn good too!

Duckman
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Well, I have made quite a bit of progress, less weight, and my arms are almost 1" bigger, almost 15" now :spaz:

But I've still lost a lot of lean mass during the last 7 years that I'll need to gain :db:

teencraft
Mon, March 8th, 2004, 08:19 PM
hey duckman, you doing shoulder shrugs?

Also, I say johnny depp style, you really do look like him.

Duckman
Tue, March 9th, 2004, 02:14 AM
7 years ago when I really worked out last time, I never did shrugs, but I've just started doing them.

Back then, I used to do this for my traps/delts(in no specific order):

Traps:
upright barbell and/or cable row

Delts:
Cable Seated Rear Lateral Raise
Reverse flyes (using peck-deck or cables)
Seated Dumbbell Press
Side Lateral Raise
Standing Low-Pulley Deltoid Raise

As you can see, I've hardly done anything hard work on my traps, but that's gonna change, and I think I've got quite good foundation/potential for doing some really cool stuff with them :D

You can also take a look at this post with some of my favourite excersises (http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/showthread.php?t=1509).

Geed
Tue, March 9th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Isn't it amazing how much a little facial hair can change your appearance? Usually during warmer weather I shave my head right down to stubble and that really changes the way I look.

-Geed

d8ed
Wed, March 10th, 2004, 10:00 PM
ok. First pic is from February 17th - the two others from today March 8th.

What do you think? Beard or shaved? Progress on ripping or not?

definitely progress.. and no beard.. and i'd also push you to take the plunge and cut the hair! in the weeks following my own pony tail chop, i got nothing but compliments. i'd wholeheartedly recommend it. plus you might lose a few ounces ;)

Duckman
Thu, March 11th, 2004, 02:58 AM
definitely progress.. and no beard.. and i'd also push you to take the plunge and cut the hair! in the weeks following my own pony tail chop, i got nothing but compliments. i'd wholeheartedly recommend it. plus you might lose a few ounces ;)

I've had both long and short hair. The only time I've gotten positive remarks are with long hair. For some strange reason, chicks wanna plait it, and when they get their hands in it, they go "awww" and "ooohhh"

I can dig that :D

d8ed
Thu, March 11th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I've had both long and short hair. The only time I've gotten positive remarks are with long hair. For some strange reason, chicks wanna plait it, and when they get their hands in it, they go "awww" and "ooohhh"

I can dig that :D

you've sold me! i guess it depends on the women in the area you live in. down here in southern california, i never see long hair on men anymore.. nor do you see any body hair for that matter..

stubble on the other hand.. it's IN :)

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links