Sponsored Links

View Full Version : abs.....?

SGood55
Sun, February 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
I have a question to anyone who has knowledge of this...I have a six pack almost 8 pack but they are staggered a little....is that genetics or have i been working them wrong...if anyone can answer me this i eagerly await you reply....

corbint
Sun, February 22nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
ab placement is purely genetic. some people have ab's that line up perfectly like an ice cube tray, others have them that are offset. either way, the fact you can see your abs and are on your way to an 8 pack kicks ass! great job!

marcus
Mon, February 23rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
Dont worry about it mate, symmetrical or not a ripped pair of abs still look great :tu:

Marcus :tucool:

chicanerous
Mon, February 23rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
Where are the two other "abs" in an eight-pack? Below the pecs, above the top part of the six-pack?

Wizard12
Mon, February 23rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
What exactly do you count?

The 6 squares at belly, and the 2 below the pecs?
Create an ilusion of 8-pack?

So if it is so, I do have a 6 pack, I just cant see the bottem 2, (beneath the navel)

Maybe I need to start working hard on my lower abs
:confused:

Andrew M
Mon, February 23rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
It's just the arrangement of the muscle. Some people have 6, some 8, some even 10.

Andrew.

ABguy
Sun, February 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
I have a question to anyone who has knowledge of this...I have a six pack almost 8 pack but they are staggered a little....is that genetics or have i been working them wrong...if anyone can answer me this i eagerly await you reply....

It's just genetics. Wherever the tendons happen to be placed across the muscle. Some are perfectly perpendicular to each other, on other folks, they're not.

I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em.

Check it out (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/abs.htm)

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links